Tuesday, July 27, 2010


I think it may rain soon, but I’m not quite sure. The windows here are tented and I can’t tell if the sun is shining or if the clouds are holding him hostage. Either way, I’m comfy because I have my coffee, music and a soft couch to keep me safe. There isn’t anyone else in the coffee shop right now but that’s ok because I’m not really hear to talk. I’m just here…and as the fans softly encourage the surrounding air to move across the room, I can’t help but imagine what it would be like to move without reservation at the slightest nudge from the Holy Spirit. To possess that sort of freedom… that sort of fearlessness… would erase the limits we force upon ourselves with the need for security or stability. Is there not security in flowing with ease; caught in the rhythm and melody of Christ? Is there no stability in feeling the movement and allowing yourself to let go of the things in this world, only to cling to Him as He draws you closer?

As of today, YWAM is almost exactly 2 months away. I’m supposed to be out of my apartment by August 5th and I’m trying really hard to get everything packed up. This morning I had the chance to worship with the staff of Love89.1FM through painting. They invited me in to be part of their meeting and it was such a blessing being there. I was able to share my story and tell them where I am in my journey.If you’re finding this blog from the Love89.1FM Facebook page…Welcome!

As far as support goes, each day a little more comes in and I am slowly creeping forward. Of the almost $15,000 needed, we are around 1/5th of the way there with little time left. I am currently trying to land a job painting a 40’X13’ mural in Arkansas before I leave. Please pray that the clients like the art I have sent them and give the green light to move forward with the project.

Also, I’d like to thank everyone who has already committed to pray for me throughout the duration of my YWAM journey and thank you in advance for those of you that are praying into how you may be able to help.


God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment